VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career!
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 28,000 people around the world including locations in U.S, China, the Philippines and now Jamaica
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging and classic communication channels. Services range from complete call center services to maintaining applications, to building solutions using superior tools and technologies.
Our Values and Culture
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
As a Customer Service Live Chat Associate, you will receive real-time chat communication from wireless mobility (cell phone) business to business customers regarding questions and concerns related to their technical issues, contracts, billing statements and general business related technical customer support questions. You must be able to effectively communicate via chat, be helpful and confident, and above all else, help resolve their issue in one call. You will be assisting business wireless mobility customers that need immediate resolution while offering outstanding world class customer service! This position is a great opportunity for someone with technical support, customer service, and chat experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle and carefully respond to customer inquiries through chat
- Ability to display courtesy and etiquette in every chat interaction
- Proven outstanding written communication skills
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service through active listening skills in a chat setting
- Ability to resolve issues on the first interaction with the customer
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support the high volume of inbound chats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Ability to multi-task showcased through the use of several applications, research tools, multiple screens and programs
- Ability to handle challenging situations with a difficult customer
- Proven knowledge of basic PC keyboarding; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems as it relates to wireless and internet services
- Must be able to articulate in written chat step-by-step technical resolution to business customers in a professional organized manner
- Must have a basic understanding of mobility wireless technical business acumen
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Ability to follow direction and accept coaching
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (Associates Degree preferred)
- Minimum of five years proven customer interaction or customer support experience strongly required, either by chat, phone or face to face – with heavy focus on technical support
- Or a minimum of three years proven customer interaction or technical support experience plus Associates Degree
- Basic Wireless Technology experience a strong plus
- Comfort with desktop computer systems required
- Proven oral and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Strong computer navigational skills
- Customer first focus with the ability to develop strong professional rapport via chat communication
- Self-motivated and upbeat
- Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and professional team goals
- Strong work ethic/desire to excel/proven reliability
- Motivated by quality and integrity
On condition of employment you will be required to:
- Submit to a drug test.
- Process a police record certificate.
- Updated resume
- 2 passport size photos
- Educational qualifications
- Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate(if applicable)
- Valid Government issued photo identification
- TRN & NIS cards
- P45 (if applicable)
Thank you for applying, the screening and selection process can be a lengthy process which means it may take some time for us to respond. If you are successful in the screening and selection process you will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with VXI!
Please submit cover letter and updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org