Primarily responsible for providing general assistance in receiving, issuing and maintaining the inventory of terminals, spare parts and machine rolls for the general warehouse; liaising with Sales department regarding inventory-related issues, and performing various other duties as assigned.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining inventory; entering data into inventory records using a computer terminal, adding or deleting items to maintain appropriate balances.
- Reconciling discrepancies with inventory balances and report to department manager accordingly
- Establishing re-order levels for inventory and submitting the appropriate requests in a timely manner to ensure adequate stock at all times.
- Assisting with receiving, unpacking and stocking of inventory, and maintaining an easy retrieval system.
- Issue terminals, rolls and spare parts to Programmers, Sales Reps, and Merchants.
- Receiving all inventory in accounting software and releasing batches into the system after verification
- Creating invoices within the system for inventory items to be dispatched.
- Maintaining the warehouse in a neat and orderly manner.
- Assisting with periodic stock-taking for the general warehouse.
- Producing weekly inventory reports including terminal dispatch reports and submit to relevant departments.
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedures of the company.
- Any other duties which may be assigned by your immediate supervisor or the management of Transactions E-Pins Limited.
- 5 CXCs or equivalent.
- 2 years working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Time Management, Customer Service Skills and analytical skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent written, oral communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to function independently and handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure.
- Must be willing and able to lift boxes up to 50lbs