Restaurants of Jamaica Limited, Operators of KFC and Pizza Hut, seeks to employ suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Maintenance Technicians. The ideal candidates should have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess and maintain various restaurant equipment as required across the respective region assigned.
- Install and check new equipment for optimum functionality.
- Maintenance of internal and external lighting system according to company standards.
- Monitor temperature control of the various heating and refrigeration equipment.
- Maintain air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Ensure that the respective occupational health and Safety standards are upheld.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with persons at all levels.
- Certification in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician in a fast-paced environment, preferably the restaurant business.
Are you looking for a job in the Caribbean? Subscribe to the JOBS POSTINGS CARIBBEAN blog for the latest on jobs in Jamaica and the Caribbean. Go here: https://cwcjobpostings.blogspot.com/, look for 'Members Sign In', click "Follow" and become a member!
WE PUBLISH AT LEAST 5 NEW JOBS EVERY DAY! JOBS POSTINGS CARIBBEAN, 'Your favorite jobs blog!'